We are very happy to be able to provide dental care to our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although we are open, we do want to remind everyone that we are not back to “business as usual” and we have implemented a few changes at our office to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1. We are asking that only one parent/guardian bring their child to their appointment.
2. We request no siblings come to the office unless they also have appointments scheduled.
3. There are no shared toys, books, etc. in our office at this time. Feel free to bring something in with you to help entertain your child.
4. All parents/guardians must wear masks while at the office. We also request patients where masks, if they are able to, when entering and leaving the office.
5. When entering the office, we will ask screening questions, take temperatures on anyone entering the office, and ask that anyone entering office apply hand sanitizer.
6. To minimize the amount of people in our waiting room, we ask that you call our office once you have parked. At that time, we will let you know if it is a good time to come in our office or if it best to wait in your car (or outside).
Thank you for your help and understanding!